Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Puppets and Gowns

I was cleaning up today and going through an old box and found an index card with the "The Joy Formidable- Austere" written on it. I had no idea what it was, or who the band was, but after probably a year of having this index card laying around, I decided to look it up. I'm really glad I did because the song is awesome! No wonder I wrote it down a while ago.

The Joy Formidable, a trio from North Wales, recently came out with an eight-track LP titled A Balloon Called Moaning. And after doing my research, like the good blogger I am, I found out their music video for this song got banned on YouTube. Obviously, that just made me want to see the video more, and to be honest, it really isn't that much worse than what some music videos are these days anyway. Anywho, I'm sure the video ban only added to the hype. I guess they made two videos? though, so I put the less racy one up...I know, no fun.




You can be naughty and watch the other video on their website

1 comment: