Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's The Summer, Full of Color

Wow. Back in NYC and woah it's steamy. I had an incredibly busy past month and the lack of posting was totally not okay, my apologies for my sins. I have 20 more pages left to write before I can officially relax and do my thang. Memorial Day weekend in the Hamptons was super fun (shout out to my homies Kim G and Sonya Morgan - loved the run-in at Nello's wink wink). I'm getting ready for more fun times and lots of exciting summer concerts to look forward to (cough Atlas Sound, Surfer Blood, Cold Cave, Phantogram, Flying Lotus, and so many more!) Work at Columbia Records starts on the 6th! Get ready for a wonderful summer and a fruitful amount of posts from yours truly. Enjoy the silly video for Graffiti 6's 'Stare Into The Sun'.

No comments:

Post a Comment