Sunday, May 9, 2010

All That Glitters Is Not Gold

Wow, 37 pages more to write. Folk Festival was this weekend, but mainly my highlights included throwback nostalgic music and glitter.

All that's getting me through my final painful days of finals is listening to my lazy summer playlist. I listen as I write and countdown the days until I'm back on the hot streets of the most wonderful city in the world .

Lazy Summer Playlist

1) July Flame-Laura Veirs
2) Black River Kill-Blitzen Trapper
3) Deadbeat Summer-Neon Indian
4) Irene-Caribou
5) Dragon Song-Karl Blau
6) Sometimes-My Bloody Valentine
7) David-The Radio Dept.
8) The Book of Right-On-Joanna Newsom
9) Time Could Bend-Grass Widow
10) The Strangers-St. Vincent
11) We Own The Sky-M83
12) Twilight Galaxy-Metric
13) Service Bell-Feist & Grizzly Bear
14) Kid Klimax-Atlas Sound
15) Intro-The xx
16) Slow Jabroni-Surfer Blood
17) The Lonleiness of a Tower Crane Driver-Elbow
18) Jezebel-Iron & Wine
19) Agoraphobia-Deerhunter
20) Blueberry Pancakes-Fink

Download these tracks and enjoy the summer air for those lucky folks who are free


No comments:

Post a Comment